As a patient of Amite County Medical Services, Inc., we invite you to become a partner in your health care. We want to help you stay healthy and manage diseases, and we need your help as we strive to build healthy communities in Southwest Mississippi.
How to Get Started
You can request an on-line appointment by using our secure on-line appointment form and one of our friendly appointment schedulers will contact you within 48 hours. You may also schedule an appointment by contacting us at (601) 657-8091. Please be prepared to provide your name, date of birth, address, phone number and insurance information.
Save time by completing these forms in advance using our downloadable patient registration forms below. You can download, complete, print these forms at home and bring them with you to your first visit. Please see Patient Assistance Programs for more information regarding our payment and billing policies. If you have any questions, please call us at (601) 657-8091.
- Call the clinic of your choice to make an appointment or fill out an appointment request here.
- Check locations for telephone numbers and specific hours at each health center clinic.
- New patients should arrive 30 minutes before appointments so you can see your provider in a timely manner.
- We request that you fill out the Patient Registration Form in advance to facilitate your registration as a new patient or print the form, fill out the form and bring it to your visit.
Please bring the following documents on your visit:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card(s), including Medicaid and Medicare at every visit
- Immunization records for children
- All current medications
- Proof of income and address
- Copayment or sliding fee costs (Minimum of $35 medical / $45 dental on first visit)
We value your time and the time of our staff. If you fail to keep your appointment, a slot is lost that could have been used by someone who is sick. This affects our clinic efficiency and increases the cost of our services. To assist, you will receive an automated appointment reminder approximately 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please notify the clinic at least 24 hours prior to appointment if you are unable to come.
- Failure to keep your appointment may result in a delay of rescheduling.
- If you are late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
Please enter the information requested and then click on the "Submit" button. The fields marked with * are required.