- Treatment of general illnesses (such as colds, flu, hypertension, diabetes, etc.) and minor injuries.
- Comprehensive health maintenance procedures (physicals, gynecology exams, prenatal care, routine lab tests, etc.)
- Comprehensive dental services (exams, cleanings, fluoride, extractions, fillings, crowns, dentures, etc.)
- DOT physicals and drug screens
- Physical examinations for personal, insurance or employment purposes
- Referral to local hospitals or specialists as needed
- Language assisted services as needed
Preventive Dental Care